Saturday 29 September 2012

Simply Stampin' Challenge #79 - Sketch

Hi Everyone!
 
So you were up for a little stitching with last week's challenge!
Thanks again for all the fab entries for last week's 'Stitch It - Faux or Sew'
Theme Challenge, have a look here to see what everyone came up with...

Our Top 3 are:
 
 
Well done to this week's winners, please take the Top 3 Banner for your sidebar!

Little Reminder:
Don't forget that in order to be considered for the Top 3 you must use one
Stampin' Up! image or sentiment and we reserve the right to remove submissions
that do not represent the challenge, link to non-SU promotions, or do not use
at least one Stampin' Up! stamp, designer paper, punch or die.

This week we have another fun Sketch Challenge for you...
 

And here is what the Design Team came up with...

 Kirei
 Ruth
 
Deb
 
Kelly

Amanda
 
How to enter:
Post your project to your blog (if you don't have a blog you can still enter the
challenge by sending your entry to our email address) and link back to us. Then
come back to us and link to your project using Mister Linky below but remember to
link to the direct post rather than your general blog. No back-linking please.
 

Thanks for playing along!
xx

8 comments:

  1. Wow! thanks for choosing my cards for the top 3 again ladies! I really enjoyed last week's challenge and it looks like I'm going to be liking this weeks as well! I have a busy week ahead, so hope I can find time to enter! Take care all.....Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love this design, I usually use 9 squares so it'sa great to have the challenge of circles. Beautiful DT cards too, thank you Simply Stampin' ladies!

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketch for this week's challenge, it got me started on my Christmas Cards for this year. Terrific DT cards for inspiration as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sketch. I have just added my card. Thanks for the challenge. Great DT inspiration.Regards Meighan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trying again this week, thank you for some lovely cards this week ladies xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this design, think I might be using this again! Thank you ladies for the inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So I used it again!! Did this instead of my housework lol !! Now off to catch up ha! Take care...Marcia x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Didn't have time to comment when I linked or I'd have been late for work but loved the challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete